Burnt Face Man 7 Burnt Face Man 7

"Say it with an evil tone to your voice"

This movie is definetly the best yet in the Burnt Face Man Series. One of the funniest things I've seen lately. Everything seemed to be perfectly fitting in this one, the plot, voices, music, animation, everything. I'm amazed.
Doesn't get boring to me although I've already seen it several times.

Matrix Rampage Matrix Rampage

Really nice work

I really liked the ingame pixel graphics of this one. The sound was alright, although the music was a bit too repetetive and got on my nerves quite fast.
In my opinion the controls could react faster, especially the short pause before and after jumping to another floor was annoying to me.
I also didn't find a possibility to pause the game, which shouldn't be missing in a game that takes more than 2 minutes to complete, in case you have to do interrupt your gaming session for something even more important like let's say feeding your alligator, throwing eggs on the people below your window or simply going to the toilet.
Two times there was one enemy that I couldn't hit. Don't know if this is a bug or I've just missed something.
Altogether it's still a really good game. I liked it.

Gamebrew responds:

Thanks for your suggestions. I shortened the time slightly to jump to an above floor. Put in a music mute key "M". Finally the detection was made better.